Monday, July 14, 2008

All-
So due to technical difficulties, it took a while to get the CT scan results. And then due to timing difficulties, it took me a while to update. Good news is that the CT scan revealed nothing abnormal, just a bunch of fluid still in my head. My hearing is still about 10% and I continue to have vertigo but no more headaches.

I'm used to going at warp speed so this glacially slow improvement is frustrating. That being said, every day I am so glad that I have my smile back completely.

Susan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As usual, it sounds like you are overachieving at recovery... Glad to hear your scan was OK and you are feeling a little better! -alex

Erica said...

Cool! So glad the scan is normal. Just keep sipping those mock mojitos and give yourself a chance to bounce back. Beach time's coming soon!